March 01, 2013

STYLES : Bohemian Chic

Hey everyone!

Its been like forever since I posted a Style Idea and Tips, but I was so inspired by this fun little quiz I did that I had to just share my apparently personal style lol.

I took a fun quiz that just asks silly little questions that helps to identify your style and apparently mine said this :



So, I just played around with some fun spring colors, since in celebration of it being on it's way. I love coral and I love teal and according to my quiz lol it said I love patterns too and I guess I do! lol.

Bring your own personal style to your shoot by incorporating your favorite things in your wardrobe! Weather its a sentimental keepsake or a fun scarf you got when you were down in Guatemala ;), you can be sure adding you to your style and your portraits is fun, super cute and will totally add such a dimension to your pics!

So style away ladies and lets get shoppin'! ;)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment