March 08, 2013

Just A Visit : Amanda Mae Photography Washington Photographer

Hello!

I am just too excited to share this post with everyone. Yesterday was such a busy day for me of running around going here and there. I found myself at one of my AMP Models Homes yesterday. The Hernandez Family! As we were putting somethings in the plan and action for a big shoot coming at the end of this month, I could NOT help myself but snap a few of their lovely herd lol.

Meet Seren, short for Serendipity, she is so stunning and as gorgeous as she is, she is the sweetest every. She even came over to me to taste my camera to make sure it wasnt anything sweetly delicious lol. I also got a few of one of their other Equines, which was their gelding, a sweet boy that just wanted the delicious grass and could care less about a chubby girl and her camera lol.

Robin and I chit chatted away as I snapped away. When we were done, we (cause the hubs was with me), headed back to the car and the fog had rolled in and it was just stunning. So of course I ran to the car, almost tripping cause Im a dork lol, and grabbed my camera to get a few of Miss Seren having an evening graze.

Over all it was just gorgeous and I just had to share......stay tuned because we've got some amazing things about to happen here at AMP!

xoxo,

Amanda



3 comments:

  1. AHHH Amanda! These are GORGEOUS! That last one is BEGGING to be a canvas! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! photosession with horses is high on my list of must do, I just love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than horse photography... BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete