October 12, 2012

AMP MODEL: KRISTINA [ Amanda Mae Photography | Snohomish Senior Photographer ]

HELLOOOO GORGEOUS KRISTINA!

I just totally totally love this girl...like seriously! everytime I see her she just always brings a smile to my face!

I met her mom at the church we attend and when we set up our little "coffee date"...I just KNEW we were going to have a blast! Kristina is absolutely a JOY! She is so much fun...FUNNY AS HECK and just LOVES to be her bubbly self! (I have actually referred her as my bubbly twin lol)

She goes to Snohomish High School and was actually my first AMP MODEL!

So peeps, if you see her around, ask her about how you can receive a totally awesome FREE GIFT when you book by simply referring her!

Ask her about her session and she will tell you THE SHOOT ROCKED!!

But what she probably wont say because she is too sweet and humble...is how SHE ROCKED IT and totally KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK for her shoot

and here is proof!!!

xoxo!!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment