October 21, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Abby [ Snohomish Senior Photographer ]

Hey all!

I couldn't wait to do a little blog post of Abby. She is one of our AMP MODELS for 2013 and this is her amazing Model Shoot!

I swear like right out of the gate, this girl had her fierce-ness down! The FIRST shot I swear I was like OH. EM. GEE! haha I have dubbed her my DIVA FIERCE! lol

Abby is absolutely a joy! We just cracked up and had a total blast on our Coffee date before her shoot. She is from Snohomish High School, apart of the Cheer Team and has just a fun and spunky personality!

Love this girl!!! Great job Abby! Cant wait for your next session!

If you want to experience what Abby did, than book your Senior Session today and see the best in action!

xoxox,

Amanda


2 comments:

  1. love this one amanda! ok, love them all, but love this one! ;-) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The software can even turn a color photo into black and white with this software. If you were to opt for advanced software, it is possible to remove imperfections in the photo image. clipping path service provider


    ReplyDelete