October 26, 2012

AMP's Pretty Packaging [ Snohomish County Senior Photographer Amanda Mae Photography ]

FINALLY!

That is all I keep telling myself. After YEARS and YEARS of drooling over Paper Boutique, Pretty Little Packaging and any amazing blog/sites/google images/photographers that have marvelous packaging (give me an "amen" photogs!)....I FINALLY have mine!

Im soooo in love with this! After many hours and late nights of slaving over designs, products and everything imaginable lol, its finally here in person! MY PRETTY PACKAGING!!!

These last few months have really been something crazy, amazing, awesome, scary and just down right WHAAAA???!!!! lol. The doors that have opened up for me and my business is just stunning me. Sometimes I think should I pinch myself? Am I really doing this??? IM REALLY DOING THIS!!! You know that scene on TANGLED where she finally leaves  her tower and says "I CANT BELIEVE I DID THIS?!!!" like a bazillion times to herself in a bazillion different ways...yea. thats me at this moment haha. Minus the dancing bare foot in a super green field lol.

ANYWAY....how did I get to disney when Im SUPPOSE to be talking about PACKAGING hahah...Cut me some slack cause its um...2am here haha.

So ANYWAY, I guess for me lol Packaging represents so much more than just pretty ribbon and a box for my amazing clients' amazing orders. It represents my efforts have not failed nor fallen short, my love for photography, my love for my awesome clients and my love that I get to stop time and create these FLIPPIN AWESOME memories that my girls can look back years from now, whether they're married in the middle of their careers or life in general, I was able to stop a moment and give them something they will never EVER forget! My packaging represents me in a box dancing barefoot in a super green field excitingly saying "I CANT BELIEVE I DID THIS!!"

Lol...Anyway... How about a little breakdown of what is in my packaging yes??!! lol
  •  amazing boutique portrait boxes
  • glossy high end shopping totes!
  • of corse my lovely grey tissue paper
  • grey and yellow ribbons
  • logo and tagline stickers
  • thank you cards
  • artwork care booklets
  • business cards
  • and of corse my clients' amazing orders!

ok..now enjoy the pics!


xoxox,

Amanda



1 comment:

  1. I love this packaging! I'm an aspiring photographer, may I ask where you purchased the packaging? I've been looking for something like this. Love that white box! Thanks! My email: shereehartung{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete