November 02, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!!! {Orange County Family Photographer}

Good Morning Everyone!!!

The wind is blowing, trick or treaters came and went, leaves turning colors and geting out those lovely scarfs and coats....ITS FALL!!!! I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOOOOVEEE this time of year....not only is it NOT HOT anymore haha, but I get to wear boots boots boots! lol....Ok so the weather has been a bit odd lately but Im still wearing my boots! :P

I cant believe that tomorrow my little man is going to be 6 months old!!! That means mommy and daddy have only 6 months to plan his big 1 year bash!!! siiiigh lolol. We took him to his first trip to the pumpkin patch and I got ONE smile out of my boy....go figure, the photographer's kid doesnt like to smile in pics???? Yea, that WOULD happen ;) lol. I just wanted to share a few images and wish all of you wonderful lovelies a marvelous fall!

From our family to your's HAPPY FALL!!! Break out the logs for the fire and your holiday decor.....THE HOLIDAYS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!! Thanks again everyone and HAPPY FALL!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment