October 25, 2011

The Nichols Family {Orange County Family Photographer}

Good Evening!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this post. The wonderful Nichols are just amazing. I starting shooting their Family Holiday Portraits starting last year and I absolutley love them! Theyre a family of six and everyone of them is fun, awesome and um....GORGEOUS!

We met up at one of my favy spots in OC and we even had Grandma and Pappy come and join us! This is how awesome these kids are...I say "NO SMILE" they dont smile, I say "run through those weeds "they run through the weeds SMILING and LAUGHING lol or I say "RUN AND JUMP ON MOM AND DAD" and with all their hearts and fast little feet do they ever!

By the time I knew it our time was up and my lovely sun was setting! Finding myself running with them or rather TRYING to keep UP with them in the fields was a blast. I cant wait till Cash gets old enough for us to do that with him......anyway, needless to saw I had a wonderful time!

Thank you Nichols for a wonderful day and it was sooo much fun! From the bees in the trees, to the ants on the bottle and 4 super charged kiddos....I really and honestly had such a blast!!! Love you lots!!! Thank you again and Enjoy.........

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I adore that last photo! This entire session is so wonderful! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are GREAT! I love how warm and California they feel. So beautiful and well done!

    ReplyDelete