October 03, 2011

Brianna and Joel } Vintage Stylized Wedding Portraits (Brea CA Photographer)

Hellooooooo

ok I just must simply share a little bit from today's shoot....I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I seriously could just write an entire paragraph with those three words. I seriously loved today's shoot. Brianna is a hair dresser and a wonderful make up artist (my go to gal) and her Hubby, Joel is a man who loves his Brianna! lol.

So the location was awesome, filled with glorious sun flares, HEAT, DIRT, PRIKLIES, NATS and evening a PEEING DOG!!!! lol BUT IT WAS SOOOOOO totaly worth every sweat bead, bug in my ear and tiny little puppy liking my face....so here is a little sneek peek and you better believe it....SO MUCH MORE TO COME!!

Thank you to my wonderful besti Corrine for all her amazing assisting powers, Brianna, Joel and little Niko

Enjoy!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

2 comments:

  1. Excellent photography! You've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, love it,love it!!!Can't wait to see the rest!
    Brenda E.

    ReplyDelete