November 03, 2011

Leanna Senior Portraits {Orange County Senior Photographer}

Hello Everyone!!!

Well, have I told you that I love love love shooting Seniors. UGH....gorgeous and aweee to be young again! lol...jk. Anyway, this post is very dear to my heart. My Leanna, I have known this girl since she was born and her and her family are just awesome! I've been able to see her grow and its just so awesome and amazing. Seeing God move in her life is something I pray and am happy He is doing wonderful things with her.

If you havent guessed it, we do go to the same church lol...in fact, she is one of my go to gals for my assistants and models for mentoring; but it was time for her SENIOR PORTRAITS. We are a bit late lol being she was class of 2011; but better late than never lolol. Anyway, I am just to honored to have her in my life. She brings such a joy to me, Vic and the baby; its beyond me. Her goofiness and hilarious things she says without thinking is something I just genuinely love about her.

Lea, I cant wait to see what else our Lord brings to you. Continue to stand tall and stay strong in His Name. I love you and I am so proud of you!!! WE LOVE YOU LEA!!! xoxoxo

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love all these photos so much.. the lighting and the color :) love love love..

    ReplyDelete