November 09, 2011

Baby Kaylin {Sylmar Ca Newborn Photographer}

Good Afternoon!!!

Lets welcome Baby Kaylin to the world!!! I met Lincy and Kerry back when we did their Maternity Session and I was so excited when they contacted me about baby Kaylin coming into the world and I get to photograph her!!! We met up at their house and I got to work setting up things and removing shelves lol and toys.....hehe, thanks for the height help Kerry!!

The house was nice and toasty and we got right to shooting. Starting off with Mommy and Daddy portraits, she was a real trooper. Little Miss Kaylin gave this lady with a big black square in her hand some great shots and even allowed me to hold her and sing to her for a min or too, oh how I miss the tiny-ness of my boy at that age.

Thank you Kerry and Lincy, she is positively gorgeous and I do wish you all the best NIGHTS REST lolol! You guys are so wonderful and are amazing parents!!! Thank you again!!! Enjoy your Little Princess!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Aw...Lincy, Kerry, and Kaylin look fantastic! Such beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete