April 26, 2013

FEATURED: Paperie Boutique : Amanda Mae Photography

Happy Friday!!

So, this morning I got a message from a Photog Buddy and she told me that me and my Welcome Package was on Paperie Boutique this morning. I couldn't believe and she sent me the link and sure enough, there I am in all of my Welcome Package glory!

Now, for those of that don't know what Paperie Boutique is, let me put it this way....It's like the photographer's HOLY GRAIL of Packaging and Welcome Kit Sites!! I have followed this blog for I dont know how many years! Always trying to put into place some ideas in the past for my past Welcome Kits and everything. And now, to be a small feature is like a HUGE aaaa HUUUGEEEE honor and compliment and Im just like over the moon for this seriously! lol. OMG they said I was in their FAVORITES!! Like SERIOUSLY?!!!!

So a huge shout out to the Paperie Boutique crew for this little small feature and for all of those photographers who were and are pinning my Welcome Package! Its so super awesome and such a huge honor and totally humbling!! THANK YOU!! Love and kisses to you all!!

To see my original post on my Welcome Package click here and to see the feature on Paperie Boutique, click here.

Thanks again and Happy Friday!!

X's & O's

Amanda



2 comments:

  1. Awwww, you're making me blush 'n' stuff! ;) Seriously, your kit is AMAZING! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete