April 06, 2013

Rachel Mulvanny : Amanda Mae Photography Grace Academy Senior Portrait Photographer

What can I say....WE LOVE RACHEL!!

She was so amazing and I could TOTALLY see she was working just as hard as we were lol. Rachel is Class of 2013 and goes to Grace Academy. She is super sweet and kind and from our meet and greet, she's a great big sister!

We started her day off with hair, makeup and piecing her outfits together (OMG! Cheetah Print Leggings and Snake Metallic Pants...OH YES!). I have to totally give a shout out to how AWESOME they were about getting accessories!! I LOOOOVE all the bracelets and bangles they had! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Not to mention her awesome "HAIR-RINGS", basically we made a braid and pinned in earrings...hence "HAIR-RINGS" ;), totally all the rage haha.

Just as all my girls are in the beginning, Rachel was a little nervous; but with a few posing tips, she found her inner model with in minuets! I could see she was working the angles, making sure she knew where her light was all the while giving that fierce look. At the end of the shoot, we all were tired but so totally worth it!

Thank you Rachel and Janet for an amazing time and I'm so happy to be sharing these portraits with everyone! Enjoy!

X's & O's

Amanda


2 comments: