April 02, 2013

Belle : Amanda Mae Photography Washington Equine Photography

Yesterday we had a Senior Shoot over at the Enge Farm in Stanwood. It was so gorgeous, all 150 Acres of it! I just couldn't resist capturing a few snaps of their stunning Clydesdale, Belle. Not only was she super adorable in her giant-ness but she was super nosy too lol.

During our shoot she came right up to me, tapped my back with her nose & sniffed me out. She was so close she could have probably had a taste of my camera lol. Heres a pic that was captured on the back of Peggy's (mom) camera, I just snapped the back with my phone so excuse the clarity lol.

I just loved her bangs and not to mention her bell bottoms! So here ya go she really is a beauty! I've got to get back to their farm and get all 10 of their equines on grounds!! GORGEOUS!

X's and O's

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment