December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! : Amanda Mae Photography Washington Senior Photography

2012 IS OVER!

I cant believe at how fast this year has just swung by. I sware the older I get the faster these years go by..........Im not THAT old either haha. 

Its amazing at how in just this past year so many things have happened. From leaving CA where we grew up, to re planting ourselves here in WA and my photography....its just amazing...not only that but to see my son, Cash, grow up happy and healthy and begin to speak and seeing his little personality begin to shine through.....which I think he is ALOT like his mommy...haha. 

Ultimately, I am so crazy thankful for my new home, WASHINGTON; for my family, my husband, my son...and of course all of you CRAZY AWESOME CLIENTS and my MODELS! Im so blessed and Im just soooooo excited for what this new year is going to bring. It's new ground, new soil, new life and a new hope. So, I guess my resolutions arent really resolutions this year....but thankfulness of how we arrived.

So with that...here are some of my favorite moments from this past year. Have a happy and safe New Years everyone!!!

xoxox,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment