December 03, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Maddy : Snohomish Senior Photographer Amanda Mae Photography

Hellooooooo Gorgeous!

This is Maddy from Snohomish High School! She is Class of 2013 and is just a red head of ADORABLENESS! Seriously, I had soooo much fun on this girl's shoot!!

Our day started out as Bea, our Make Up Artist, was gettin' Maddy all perttified and we were piecing her outfits together! Maddy had brought this GORGEOUS cobalt blue blouse that I just knew would be a dream to photograph. Headed on over to some of our favy spots and than ended the day at this amazing rustic Barn that I just heart to death!!

Maddy is fun and loves to chat up a storm lol ME TOO so there was LOTS of convos going on lol. She was so easy and comfy in front of the camera that her fierce faces were so simple, I just LOVED THEM!  She totally worked it out and I'd say a photographer's dream to shoot and EDIT! Her skin is seriously this SMOOTH! SERIOUSLY! lol. 

Anyway, we just had a fabulous time!! Thanks again Maddy for an amazing shoot....totally some of my favs!!!! 

xoxo,

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment