January 04, 2013

Emily Class of 2013 : Amanda Mae Photography | Snohomish WA Senior Photography

Happy NEW YEAR!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year, Christmas, Holiday Season and an overall epic 2012! Now 2013 is here.....AND I AM ALREADY LOVIN' IT!

This Session is Ms Emily, from Snohomish High School, Class of 2013. This has to be one of my personal favorites the reason......ICE BLUE EYES THAT KILL ME!

Her eyes are soooooo intense, I absolutely love every single shot that was snapped!

Emily is so cute and fun! She rocks her own style and owns it well. I love how her and her mom we're just so excited! From the make up, to hair to wardrobe, she was just workin' it! Can you believe that this girls hasnt really done any modeling??!! She was just wonderful!

Well, we had a wonderful day and the sun was shinning GORGEOUSLY and it was like just so uber PERFECT!

Thanks so much again Emily, I just had such a wonderful time. You are so gorgeous and always always..>ROCK THOSE EYES!! xoxoxoxo!!

xoxo,

Amanda


6 comments: