March 28, 2012

The Next Level {Orange County Portrait Photographer}

Hello all of my dear friends!!!

I know I havent posted anything in like forever; but we have a few changes coming to Sparrow Memories Photography. There have been alot of amazing things happening and ideas fluttering around like a butterfly meadow! lol Anyway, all in good time.....I just had to post because I wanted to share some things on my heart of my photography and all that goodness.

Lately, Ive had like a processing identity crisis! lol (processing=edits) hehe. Ive hit this wall in my photography that Im so happy with my final images I shoot; but I feel that the processing part, I'm just not happy with anymore.

Vic, my husband, is always joking with me saying that I am always thinking of ways to better myself, thinking of ways to better my photography and Sparrow Memories. So with that I am so excited to announce that I am going to be taking my first EVER WORKSHOP! Its all online and its with the AMAZING AMANDA HOLLOWAY! Not only is she one of my personal top favorite Senior Portrait Photographers; but her work is absolutely AH-MAY-ZEEN!

She was offering a few seats in workshops for April, May and June....By the time I was signing up Apr and May were completely sold out! lol. So, I was able to grab one of the last 3 seats in the June Workshop. YAY FOR ME! lol

I cannot wait to be able to experience this new avenue of adventures. My goal is not BE the best; but to be MY best. Because if I'm at MY best I can provide all of YOU amazing clients with amazing portraits! Its time to take myself, my photography and my art to the next level! Taking this workshop is not the start; its all apart of this great adventure!!!

Thanks everyone and I cannot wait!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

and what would a post be without a picture....here's my son Cash in his Easter Outfit lol. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment