March 08, 2012

Equestrian Session: Taylor & Lucy {Orange County Equestrian Portrait Photographer}

Hello, Hello, Hello

Oh how I have waited to blog this session! I could NOT wait! YAY!!! Its our Equestrian Session that was inspired by a little bit of fashion style, vintage flare, bohemian accents and two gorgeous models! Taylor and LUCY! lol.

I did Taylor's Senior Portraits back a few years ago and I knew she was the perfect person for our Styled Session! Not only is she beautiful but she RIDES too! LOVE IT! So we got together and saddled Lucy up and got some amazing shots! (yes, I know Taylor rode bare back haha). Even though there was a little horse flu goin' around, we werent quite able to take the lovely Lucy off the the stable grounds, we still had a wonderful time and got some amazing shots! I do have to say that this was one of my favorite session to date....actually they all have a place in my heart but I just love HORSES hahaha...anyway...

The day started a bit early, me and my favy besty assistant friend, Corinne, saddled up the truck and headed out to Coto to meet up with Mariah and Taylor. Mariah Mancha is sooo amazing...not only did she do Taylor's make up, but she did all of the STYLING! The Hair, the Clothes....ROCKIN TOTALLY ROCKIN IT! We had some amazing tips from the gorgeous Yvonne Wink, who is a fantastic Hairstylist and Mariah's MOM of all things hehe! If you're in the Coto de Caza region...check her out...She is amazing!

We than headed out to the stables and dolled up our lovely Lucy with ribbons and feathers. I just cant tell you how fun this session was! Sunsets, Fields, Horses and a beautiful model.....I think I was in Photographer Heaven lol.

I want to say a few special Thank Yous...First the The Wonderful Taylor, Thank you so much I had a wonderful time! To Lucy, her owners and to the staff of the Coto Stables! THANK YOU!

Mariah, the make up and hair was perfect! THANK YOU!
Yvonne, your little details totally brought the pictures to a new level...THANK YOU and to my two little fav twins, IZZY and TAYTAY, who have the world's most COOLEST Hair Feather Collection! THANK YOU GIRLYS and EVERYONE ELSE!!! xoxoxoxox

Enjoy!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda



3 comments: