March 18, 2014

2014 AMP MODEL WINNER: Amanda Mae Photography

ANNOUNCING THE 2014 AMP MODEL WINNER!!

MACKENZIE BRETZ of Meadowdale High School!

There is no better way to announce my amazing 2014 AMP Model Winner then with a fabulous shoot celebrating her win!!

I was of course totally inspired by the movie and Charlize who plays Queen Ravenna from Snow White & The Huntsman. So the movie is totally awesome, all because of Chris Hemsworth, LORD GOD! lol But really, I just love the cinematography, the contrast in the movie and just the feel and look of it.

Me, Mackenzie and her boyfriend, Huso, headed up to the entrance of the Ice Caves where we were crossing our fingers for snow! As the temperature began to drop and we began to see frost and flutterys along the way, we began to get excited!

The day always starts with the prepping and getting ready. I wanted a braid crown for Mackenzie to mimic The Queens look, along with her makeup. I wanted to avoid the standard "red lips" which is why I went with a milk pink/nude and a darker eye then what Queen Ravenna has. Mackenzie had THE PEFECT ring…a SNAKE! It was so perfect with the apple I just about died! lol.

As we reached our location, it was surprisingly not "that" cold…given the fact I wasn't wearing a skirt, short sleeves and my hair up lol. Mackenzie was OF COURSE just awesome and stunning and even her BF helped me out with some amazing shot ideas, like the magic levitating apple!!

So with out further a due here is our SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN inspired shoot!

Congrats to Mackenzie for being an amazing 2014 AMP Model and this year's WINNER! Which she will be joining me at my very first ever workshop that I will be hosting! AMPlified!

If you're a photographer that wants to know my process of working with clients on set and everything, check it out!! its in April and its going to be freakin' rad!! More info here: AMPlified On Set Workshop

Thanks so much Mackenzie and Huso!!! Of course Michele, we love your baby girl!!
xoxo




1 comment: