March 14, 2010

This Weekend's Adventure.....Orange County Photography

Good Evening Everyone!!!
Well this weekend was definitely an Adventure! We had planned to go scouting for new locations on Saturday while take Beau hiking....seriously, the minuet we had packed the back pack, got the keys, and turned the door knob to go to the car, Vic's work phone rang. He received a call and he had to go into to work. For those of you that dont know, Vic still works a full time job and was On-Call this past weekend. So, we unpacked everything and he headed off to work, leaving me and Beau to wait an other day for hiking and scouting. It was ok, because we still had a great Saturday!!
Sunday, we forgot about the time change....apparently your body doesnt get the memo about that because you have to FORCE it hehe. So we didnt get to make it to Church Service this morning; instead we packed up the back pack, made some lunch and headed down to go Hike and Scout!! I was really excited, we ended up on Crown Valley up in the hills and stopped off at what looked like a hiking trail. Little did we know it was an Off Road Hang Out for youngin's lol. So we trecked around a bit and ofcorse, accident prone ME, my foot fell not once, not twice but THREE TIMES in puddles of mud! lol. By the time we got back to the car, I was dirtier than Beau lol. We then traveled through to Laguna and found the most beautiful location I have ever seen, I felt like I was in The Sound Of Music. It was gorgeous and I cannot wait to take my HS Seniors here....AWESOME!!! Anyway, that was our weekend, filled with fun and happiness. Here are some great shots of Beau, Flowers and ofcorse......My MUDDY Shoes....enjoy everyone!!
Capturing the harmony to life's melody

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment