May 20, 2011

Baby Announcements!!!

Good evening....

Baby is sleeping in his swing and I have a few moments to post! YAY!! Anyway, Just wanted to post up some images of his Baby Announcements! I couldnt decide on with type of design I wanted to do and I finally was able to put it together! Ill probably print these up in the next coming week and send them out to family, since we have soooooo many. So just to share with you all, here is the design of our Baby Cash's Baby Announcements. Cant wait to get them printed!!!! YIPPI!!! ok...so, enjoy!

OH! I wanted to share this great link. If you're looking for some wonderful FREE FONTS, this link has some lovely styles!! and I love that they're free!! Anyway, here's the link!!
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

~Amanda

... f r o n t ...

... b a c k ...



1 comment: