February 08, 2015

Kylee Kippin : Class of 2015

The Stunning Kylee! As gorgeous as she is on the outside, she is just as gorgeous on the inside.
Kylee's shoot begin with hair and makeup. I love when my clients bring accessories like hats and headbands and Kylee had it all planned out. From her adorable fedora, to her feather headband, she was just perfect. Her lace and pink tulle skirt was to die for and perfectly pared with her hat and earrings, ended up looking just stunning!

Kylee, thank you for an amazing time. You are so beautiful and I am so excited to see your future unfold. Thank you for letting me be able to capture your day and it has been such an honor to be a part of this amazing time in your life! Congrats pretty girl!! 

XOXO,
Amanda


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks so much! <3 She is seriously stunning and made the shoot a breeze lol

      Delete
  2. Amanda, your work is stunning. You truly do know how to capture the inner beauty as well as the outer. I can see it in your eyes. You inspire me. A complete Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete